Thread: AK+Eller
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2011, 01:54 AM
LesCanadiens

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyhabs87 View Post
Please find me one player on this team that has performed better with Scott Gomez at even strenght than with other linemates....

It is not a coincidence that immediately after leaving Gomez that Gionta started scoring.

It is not a coincidence that immediately after leaving Gomez Kostitsyn started producing.

Hell even Maxime Lapierre scored 2 goals right after the game he was removed from Scott Gomez's line.

If you want to mention Max Pacioretty as a guy who has produced more with Scott Gomez (I don't know if that is true) than so be it...but don't tell me his play slowed down when he played without Gomez and with Pleks.

On L'antichambre Lemay and Gagnon even said Gomez says the guys he plays with have to bury the chances he provides them with for him to produce. So ALL the blame that can be placed on him, HE himself transfers on to his linemates inability to put the puck in the net.

So why Scotty as all your linemates producing at a much higher rate away from you than with you?
I don't need to find anything. AK has sucked long and hard for a long time....with SG or without him. Blaming Gomez on AK tripping over bluelines, flubbing shots or generation turnovers against, is preposterous. This is typical, the guy has 2-3 decent games, and all of a sudden, it's not his fault that for the rest of the games, he has sucked....no matter who his linemates were. C'mon, wake up and smell the coffee. AK sucks. At least most of the time, he sucks.

LesCanadiens is offline   Reply With Quote