Del Zotto to Whale
View Single Post
02-27-2011, 02:52 AM
'13-'14 East Champs
Join Date: May 2010
There are a couple reasons MDZ got sent down:
- He gets to play top pairing minutes instead of 10 minutes in the NHL
- Gilroy is still being shopped around cause they want to get something for him since they will not bring him back
- With 8 defensemen, someone has to be sent down
- He is part of the future, but Eminger and Gilroy are part of the present, which if we want to make the playoffs, we are better off using them for 12 minutes a night over a 20 year old defender.
- Even though McCabe can play both sides, Torts prefers having people play natural sides, left on left, right on right. Once Staal comes back, DZ would have no spot.
He does not fit in with this line-up:
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by mrjimmyg89