View Single Post
Old
02-27-2011, 12:20 PM
JWMGT90

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
I'm not as financially flexible as it sounds. My seat partner's wife works in an office with a good number of B's fans so I am able to sell both my balcony and loge tickets for at least my cost for most games, even the crappy ones like Florida and NY Islander games. Montreal, Washington, Philadelphia type games I only go to 1 game against each of those opponents and sell the others on Stubhub or Craigslist since they sell at a decent price regardless of location.

I don't mean to minimize the financial burden or the unfair price structure for different seating areas. You are correct that the pricing structure is out of whack in terms of value for seats on the single attack side and and seats in the top 4 or 5 rows. No dispute that for value not renewing is the way to go. JWMGT90 was asking for an opinion on renewing and I was suggesting something else to consider besides value. But if part of the ability to afford ST is being able to sell the games that you don't want to go but can't sell because of poor value then not renewing is probably the right answer.

Also at the last Select-A-Seat there was pretty much nothing available in the balcony on the double attack side or between the blue lines so when deciding to renew based on hoping to relocate to the double attack side keep in mind that it might not be possible to do.
See I did talk to the rep and you know they are going to tell you just to renew and see what happens but I think the chances of making a move to the x2 side are going to be low. Still have a few weeks to decide though.