Misc. Rumours/Speculation thread V2.0: Fiesta Edition
View Single Post
02-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Originally Posted by
I've got my PG Excuses ready to go :
1. Tried to secure a power forward, asking price too high
2. We feel we are in a good spot
3. Size isn't a big factor these days
4. The other team asked for too much
5. It was better to add depth
6. We believe we have a good group going forward
7. Hard to assess our team because of key injuries.
Did I miss anything, after PG does nothing tomorrow?
It has nothing to do with PG, but you missed this:
Fans whine and cry because we don't get any player. They assume tradedeadline is some entertainment event where the management must satisfy our desires for a show.
A lot of teams will try to make moves tomorrow, some will, a lot won't. Sometimes it's just not worth making a trade no matter how much the fans want to see one.
I'd rather have zero trades than having one for the sake of like the Dumont rumors.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Andy