View Single Post
Old
02-27-2011, 10:07 PM
Redux91
I do Three bullets.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Redux91 Send a message via MSN to Redux91
Its really too bad that people can HATE like that, just blindly,

ok, he plays for the habs, you dont like the habs?, hate on PK ALLL you want, it doesnt bother us

but to outright hear that people truly think he shouldnt be given ANY consideration? with what he did in his last world junior tournament for canada? to hear people think he shouldnt be on the team because hes no good? like WOW i know were biased because he plays for our beloved habs, but anybody with a brain that watches subban play can see he has talent above average then most.

Im surprised subban was given consideration by pierre and ray considering this year alone, when in 3 years, subban , if he keeps following a peaking path, would almost be impossible NOT to choose once 2014 comes around (again if the he continues to get better and better)

I also like the myers pick, cant deny what he would mean to the D corps with pronger gone, my dream is for subban to be picked, and plays AMAZINg on the big stage, so everyone else not a hab fan, can finally appreciate what he brings to the game

And Price, well, if hes not the backup, hes the starter. Who knows what will happen to ward/fleury/price in 3 years, but if i was a bettin man, it will be a fight between fleury and price, ward will be in the discussion, and i dont think luongo will be the starter 3 years from now, his time has passed (but wouldnt be surprised if he DID make it)

Redux91 is offline   Reply With Quote