Originally Posted by RangerBoy View Post
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/range...#ixzz1FFXjEFhP

NO
OXI
NIENTE
NYET

N.0.

What is so complex?

According to Staple,the Rangers are not yielding a top young roster player or top prospect in the deal. The report by Brooks has two components in the deal. Who is the top prospect? Either Kreider or McIlrath. No way and no.

LA is not giving Shenn.

Hoops. The Harlem Globe Trotters couldn't navigate the hoops regarding the cap. Brooks didn't mention the bonus money/cap penalty which counts in the summer cap and season cap.

I haven't had a drink 32 months yesterday but I might have one today IF concussed Richards is a Ranger for AA,1st round pick and Kreider/McIlrath.

Not to mention,the Rangers have 5 games this week. 18 games left in the season. Is Richards going to plat this week?

Yeah Richards is skating. Not in practice. In sweat pants by himself. We'll put a yellow no-contact sweater on him for the games. Please
For me, the only thing that changes because of Richard's injury is the price. I don't care if he plays 2 reg season games for us this year. The more important intent behind this deal would be so that we have the exclusive opportunity to lock him up before anyone else. With the health concerns, I can't see him returning more than Anisimov, mid-level prospect, 1st 2011. If he was healthy, I'd add Del Zotto to that package and maybe another pick, but he isn't.
The price has to significantly drop. If Dallas doesn't like it, they can risk losing him for nothing, but I think they're very likely going to cave in and take Anisimov, the first rounder and whatever prospect we throw at them, and run. That's a very good return for an injured UFA-to-be, whether or not he's going to be an actual rental is irrelevant to the trade, unless it were an NBA-esque sign-and-trade which I've never seen happen in the NHL, especially under the new CBA. Not sure if there's a rule against it, but yea.