View Single Post
Old
02-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Hockey2000nyr

vCash: 500
If you want to scratch Anisimov sooo badly who do you put in for him? NO ONE we have in Hartford or sitting in the press box would touch what we have in Anisimov. Tortorella is one to believe that these young players need to learn how to play through their struggles. It will eventually play out well. Every player has their weak games, younger players have them a little more as they are still learning the game. There are times that Anisimov does get bumped off the puck a little too easily but then again, the only player i've seen since the lockout who could control the puck regardless of whose against them was Jagr. I dont get how you can say that Anisimov is holding back his linemates. Maybe his WHOLE line hasn't been able to produce that much lately.

And also if Eminger was truly our Best Defenseman this whole year, how come he didn't make the all-star team and also how come he's been scratched so much recently? Take your blinders off and learn to watch how Staal, Girardi, Sauer and McDonagh have taken control of the defensive end. They do soo much more then Eminger, your statement makes me laugh histerically

Hockey2000nyr is offline   Reply With Quote