View Single Post
Old
07-25-2005, 01:31 AM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fish
I don't think we will have to look for Brashear's replacement outside the org. We've got Fedoruk and Cote to fill his role. How much is Stevenson making? Do we realy need him? and where will he play? He is a RWer and we've got Knuble,Sharp,Roenick,and Radio on the right. He's got to be making more than 1mil and that is too much for what he brings and in this new CBA.
Knuble has been 99% a LW the past 3 seasons and I feel he is a replacement for LeClair. Stevenson can play either wing but I am going to assume he is on the RW along with Sharp Roenick and Rado. I dont want Brashear here either. I think an enforcer is still needed, but not as a fulltime player. Brashear makes to much money to be a part time player. I think you take two players like Fedoruk and Somik as your 12/13 forward and alternate them depending on the opponent. I am very curious to see how Hitch is going to get all these guys playing on the team. Brashear should NOT be taking away ice time from someone like Umberger if he played well enough to make the team.