View Single Post
Old
02-28-2011, 08:58 PM
Dr. Octagon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
Oh please. The guy's a hack. Seriously, put me on that team he played with in Plymouth and I could easily put up those numbers as well. Sestito is a hack. He had his best OHL season as an overager and playing on a loaded club. And he's not a point per game player in the AHL. He scored 32 points in 46 games this year. That makes him a .7 points per game player.

Chaput on the other hand is putting up a point per game in the QMJHL while playing exceptional defense - he's been one of the best defensive players in all of junior hockey in Canada. Not to mention, Chaput is one of the best skaters in junior hockey and plays a physical game as well. He's been Mike Peca good and the Flyers traded that away. That's why I'm upset. Chaput will be a one day Selke nominee. Sestito brings nothing to the table that Chaput has. That's why I'm upset. Did they not learn from the Clarke era that size is not everything anymore and that it's imperative that one has skill? I guess they didn't because they traded for a carbon copy Ben Eager. That's why I'm upset.

Dr. Octagon is offline   Reply With Quote