View Single Post
Old
03-01-2011, 03:35 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
Since when is it hard to put up a PPG in the Q last I checked the league is all offense all the time. On top of that we have 6 count em, 6 maybe even 7 roster players that can play or play center. Be pissy all you want but your glorifying a player who hasn't stepped onto the ice for the AHL or the NHL yet like he will be a formiddable roster player in the next 3-4 years. Sorry but he won't not on this team. Our top 2 probably 3 Center positions are locked for the next 10+ years. To me it seems it would tunr into another Patrick Sharpe deal where the guy has all the talent int he world stuck on the 4th line of a deep team that would never be able to give him a chance sure maybe he does well for the Blue Jackets i the future bnut do you really think hed get the oppurtunity here
Better check again. The most offensive league in Canadian Junior Hockey right now is the WHL, followed by the OHL. The QMJHL isn't the offensive league that it used to be at one time.

And yes, Chaput would have been a player on this team within the next 3 years. His faceoff skills are top notch, his defensive skils are excellent and he was beginning to round out his offensive game that started in the 2nd half of last year when he was a 17 year old. That's why I'm mad. Chaput was developing nicely into a very solid hockey with well rounded skills.

All what Sestito has shown is that he's big and he can throw down. Big deal he scored 60 points in junior. Dan Carcillo also scored 60 points in junior and was a 20 goal scorer in the AHL. How many people on here would give up their top prospect for him? This was a bad trade because Sestito wasn't a need. He was a want and luxury that the Flyers could ill afford. I bet Sestito doesn't make the roster next year either......

BobbyClarkeFan16 is offline   Reply With Quote