Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan30 View Post
-We suck
-We need to trade the youth cause they are having growing pains
-Miller over Lundqvist
-Lundqvist lets in too many softies
-Zuccarello can't finish
-Yada yada ****ing yada

Some of the posts in the GDT are downright embarrassing. The fans wanted to go in the direction of youth and they are surprised that we struggle at times? Honestly what did people think would happen?

We are a young inexperienced team who have been decimated by injuries this year and people are *****ing and moaning and to make it worse there is some who want Anisimov moved and guys were on Del Zotto's case also.

Its sickening and to be honest i am tired of it. If things are like this at this stage of the season next year then maybe we can start to worry but give it some time for **** sake. The team will only grow closer and gain experience TOGETHER the more faith that is shown in them. Obviously moves will be made at some point in time but why don't we wait and see what the rest of this season and next brings rather than being ready to trades guys who have only been in the league a year.
Just cause we're rebuilding/young blah blah doesn't mean we don't want to make the playoffs.

We had a pretty good cushion for a playoff spot at one point, and it just keeps getting smaller.

You don't just get good one year, make the playoffs and go far.

Part of it is getting that 7th/8th seed and taking your first round defeat (or hell, maybe we'll pull off an upset)

The point is I don't care how young we are. We are right there, we missed it in devestating fashion last year and I dont want it to happen again. Remember 7 years without playoffs? it sucks. I don't want a streak to start again.

You think its not important for this team to get rewarded for season of hard work by making the playoffs??

Fire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote