View Single Post
Old
03-02-2011, 03:41 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
I'm pretty sure many others mentions not only those other players and their points but also how they got them, its not just me doing all the evaluating in this thread.
Nope... People report goals and assists... They dont' go out of their way to point out secondary assists to somehow mitigate their importance, and nobody reports on penalties the prospects took... Nobody goes out of their way to mention the strength of the opponent's team either...

You only make it a point about McIlrath because you have an agenda to trash the pick at all costs...

Quote:
But does that mean when others provide info that I can't back that up with deeper details than just the point/PIM total?
Hello? Have you read any of my posts? The whole POINT is that you only do this for McIlrath an no one else... When was the last time you pointed out the penalties of any other prospect? When was the last time you informed us that the reported assists by another user were actually secondary and were mitigated by the fact that they didn't come on the PP?

This is called an agenda, and it's not appreciated. Your slogan should be "Unfair & Unbalanced".