Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
03-02-2011, 06:01 PM
gleanerguy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecutter View Post
A couple of good articles in the papers. Very readable. I am slightly concerned that already the press seems to be mentioning, perhaps even promoting, Eric Bizz. I think the papers need to report the news and not determine it. If he is the best candidate then let him go quietly to the interviews the same as everyone else.
No need to be concerned CC. Not promoting Bissonnette over anyone else...simply reporting that a former Tommie, an assistant on the current coaching staff, a guy who has coached successfully at several levels locally, is interested in the opportunity.
If you go back through my comments on this board, I've suggested they open up the process and get the best candidate, and in the story this morning, we asked Bissonnette directly if it bothers him that they're opening up the process rather than simply handing him the job, which would be the easiest and most expedient thing to do.
We all want what Tommies supporters want -- the best guy in place to get the team back on track as quickly as possible.