03-03-2011, 08:12 AM
might2mash
Post-apocalyptic

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to might2mash
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherHockeyFan View Post
East:
I think that Boston is going to be our biggest threat, and plus they have cap space to have a prime acquistion at the trade deadline. Tampa Bay isn't too much of a worry, because they really do not have the defense (although Roloson has been great for them).

West:
The Canucks are too soft, so they aren't that much of a threat (in my opinion). Detroit hasn't been the same team this year (their defense and goaltending has been up & down all season), although they definitely can show up in the playoffs.
Already passed, buddy. They got Kaberle and Kelly before then. They're tough, but still rely on Tim Thomas to bail out a mediocre offense in my opinion (although their GF on the season is pretty good...). As a deep team, if we get our PP rolling, they still scare me but I think we could beat them in 6. Tampa does worry me because they're deep offensively, but their defense blows and their trap won't work against a focuses playoff team.

In the West, well, whoever gets there is going to be damn good. Whether its the Canucks, Wings, or someone else doesn't matter. We shouldn't be overmatched in depth on forward or D, but we need our goalie to play very well.

might2mash is offline   Reply With Quote