View Single Post
Old
03-03-2011, 09:04 AM
Steelhead16

vCash: 500
Our rink has 5 dressing rooms for each rink. 4 for teams on both sides and the extra one on one side for women and the other for officials. During pick up and adult leagues I have seen both situations but it is up to the woman. They always have the opportunity to dress in the women's dressing room (same size as the others) if they want to. I figure if they choose the guys then they don't have an issue with what goes on in there so I have no issue. If they were forced to dress in there then I would probably feel differently.

Our high school and youth teams obviously have the girls dress in the women's dressing room. I have one girl on the high school team I coach. She comes in with us for stretching and when they leave to run she goes with them and then to her room to dress. I have everyone dressed 15 mins before the game and then she comes back for our white board stuff.

I've never seen a problem at our rink but we have a pretty well thought out facility and the city owns our rink so they are extra aware of issues like that.

Steelhead16 is offline   Reply With Quote