Thread: Injury Report: Ales Hemsky
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2011, 10:20 AM
CorpseFX

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
If you're fine with giving Hemsky a long-term deal you better not be *****ing when he is sitting on the IR. Averaging 63 games a year isn't something I want out of my star player especially if its a long-term deal.
you know what i dont want?
1 star player having to overwork with some teenagers and pathetic veterans who dont take a target on their back cause they cant play a lick of real hockey.

"oh no Hemsky gets injured so much cause hes the only one who tries to get anything done offensively at a legit clip as a professional."

let Hemsky leave and watch Hall take the same beatings in this pathetic matrix of players. or just keep dreaming Sam Gagner isnt acting like a Rob Schremp out on the ice staying out of danger areas cause hes too slow and doesnt think fast enough to not be an opportunistic vulture.

some thought the nuclear deterrent was the answer. no, its called "having depth in your roster to take pressure off other lines/players so they arent one-dimensional offensively, creating a target on your best players back."

keep dreaming though for a future where your star isnt going to get hammered trying to create things... might happen in 5-6 years.

CorpseFX is offline   Reply With Quote