Thread: Post-Game Talk: Wild 3 - Rangers 1
View Single Post
Old
03-03-2011, 09:57 PM
NikC

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92hatchattack View Post
Ive been saying this to myself for a long time now. How do you score a goal with 3 guys behing the goal line? And if there is someone in front of the net while the sword fight is going on behind it, they are a whole 3 INCHES away from the goalie with NO room to have any sort of a chance of getting a pass.
i mean i can understand young players struggling, making mistakes, but it looks as if the coaching staff is just throwing these guys on the ice and saying "have at it!" There's no offensive structure or sensibility whatsoever. The fact that that they can score 6g one night and not be able to buy a goal the next couple of games just prove that they are relying on chance and instinct.

I wish this season were over. this team is wasting me and draining my energy. This team just looks directionless right now and unless they bring in at least two more bonafide scoring talents, it's going to be the same crap for years to come. There is no scoring talent on this club outside of injured Gaborik.

NikC is offline   Reply With Quote