View Single Post
Old
03-04-2011, 12:34 AM
Gagnefan924
Need Moar AmericanZ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mt-svk View Post
He does not need a babysitter he only neded similar experience as this year so your comment was useless.

I do not know Murphy but IMO Moore is not our the best prospect defensman in Falcons what I saw /and I want to buy a game in Saturday/ Savard and especially Goloubef are better players.
Cody impressed me with his composure and reliability back there. I do not think he'll be better than Moore though. Moore is such a great skater, he needs his hands and decision making to catch up to him. It will come. Savard is a stud that gets NO RECOGNITION AT ALL. Its unbelievable. Let him do the same thing next year and maybe he'll get some love. Murphy blows all 3 of those dmen out of the water when it comes to offensive prowess though. Think Moore's skating, and Savard's QBPP ability. But he also has unbelievable hands ect ect ect. That said, I want Huberdeau for forward and Murphy for D. Puempel if we stay around the 10-12 spot. As for trading for dmen, we arent going to get a better dman through trade then we would through the draft. It's quite simple, you build your team through drafting well. All the best teams do it. How do you think they get all their better players? You then add around the main core. I think we get one more offensive stud this year, and were set to be good in the future.

Gagnefan924 is offline   Reply With Quote