View Single Post
Old
03-03-2011, 11:49 PM
mt-svk
CBJ/OTT fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnefan924 View Post
Cody impressed me with his composure and reliability back there. I do not think he'll be better than Moore though. Moore is such a great skater, he needs his hands and decision making to catch up to him. It will come. Savard is a stud that gets NO RECOGNITION AT ALL. Its unbelievable. Let him do the same thing next year and maybe he'll get some love. Murphy blows all 3 of those dmen out of the water when it comes to offensive prowess though. Think Moore's skating, and Savard's QBPP ability. But he also has unbelievable hands ect ect ect. That said, I want Huberdeau for forward and Murphy for D. Puempel if we stay around the 10-12 spot. As for trading for dmen, we arent going to get a better dman through trade then we would through the draft. It's quite simple, you build your team through drafting well. All the best teams do it. How do you think they get all their better players? You then add around the main core. I think we get one more offensive stud this year, and were set to be good in the future.
Cody is a great skater too and he has excelent passes and a hockey sense. But Moore played every game in while of Goloubef was often HS. It is a pity he did not play in one of Canadian juniors leauges but in Wisconsin.
If we would draft as fisrt, we would drafted Larsson, Landeskog, Nuggent-Hopkins or Couturier but not Murphy.

mt-svk is offline   Reply With Quote