View Single Post
Old
03-04-2011, 12:24 AM
Broom of the System

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue View Post
Still not sure how you guys do it. I will agree with some of the posters, boring team to watch, but somehow you pull out a win.
When you watch the game, any knowledgable hockey person can tell, Vancouver has WAY, WAY MORE SKILL, but between Pekka, and hard checking, jumping on mistakes, you manage to win games.
if you turn on other games being played in the whole league, the skill level is not even close. Not sure if it is the style of play....D first, but it really is quite different.
Congrats on the win though. Trotz is looking like a genius with the line changes, but at what expense? At this point, pretty sure he has sucked any creativity and confidence out of Wilson, and I am pretty sure you may need him "big time" to create some offense on this team. Ward, Smithson, Spaling, Tootoo etc. playing way more minutes is crazy! Yes, he is young but with coaches confidence he could be dominant. Just my two cents worth!
No, congratulations are in order for you sir. Might want to get The Guinness Book of World Records on the phone. That may very well be the most back-handed compliments to ever appear in a single post.

Broom of the System is offline   Reply With Quote