View Single Post
Old
03-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Anthony Mauro
DraftBuzz Hockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maineice11 View Post
We need to find a way to score more...we outplay our opponent for most of the game and lose a close game because of confidence...the team has lost all its confidence, but all it should take is string 2 or 3 wins in arow together where the team scores 3 goals at least...and then the confidence is back up, but it needs to start with one game, just one, and the one is tonight. The rangers have to realize that they have hit rock bottom and cannot go any lower so now it is time to just shoot, all the time, no passing! just shoot!!!! And McCabe better start netting goals to help this team.

Prospal...i like his attitude, I know he cares, but he is not noticeable at all out there. I think his knees are done, which is slowing us down. Last year it was redden and partially jokinen slowing us down before prospal came back we had something now it is like the whole team exhaled when he came back...and it CANNOT be that way!
Prospal is done and was done. He should never have been on this team, this year.

Anthony Mauro is offline   Reply With Quote