View Single Post
Old
03-04-2011, 09:27 AM
KreiMeARiver
Have Confidence

vCash: 500
It's not Torts' fault. The players are garbage. Face it... they aren't good.

This is why I rarely defend any player on this team. It's them who are ultimately responsible. This is why I HATE when people over-hype players abilities. This is why I HATE the whole "we are rebuilding and young, it takes time".

HOGWASH!

Snakebit? HOGWASH

They just aren't that good, and none of these guys will ever be what people on here want/think them to be. Face it. Show me someone that can finish EASY chances, on this team? I don't see anyone.

Stop telling me Anisimov is going to be a great player. He's a decent two-way center... that's it. Stop selling me this BS that MDZ is going to be "just fine". Other teams passed on him for a reason. Cuz he's can't play defense.

Stop telling me that Dubi is going to make that leap into the next level.

Stop telling me Gaborik is an elite player. Elite players stay on the ice and produce huge numbers, year in and year out. He's a fragile weiner who rarely plays to his ability. That ain't elite, folks.

What gets me so ticked off is that nobody has a clue about the future of these players. I have to go off of what I see game in and game out..year in and year out. And I see a team that folds up like a....like....something that folds up! This team has lost all grit and "jam". Yeah, nice home-stand, you clowns. I'd rather watch my old high school team play.

I'll believe it when I see it. It's a shame I never see it.

Without Jaromir Jagr this team would be looking at what, like 12 years in a row of no playoffs?

Last edited by KreiMeARiver: 03-04-2011 at 09:39 AM.