View Single Post
Old
03-04-2011, 02:47 PM
ruckus*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueshirt Special View Post
Dubi & Cally I think had the biggest impact early season. They have not been the same since injured. Cally has been closer to his early season perfomance than Dubi.

MZA was NOT playing early season. Neither was Prospal.

The Gilroy ice time is clearly questionable. And Rozy is gone.

Again, valid points. But some of the players who WERE playing a lot early in the season are STILL playing a lot. so....?

Boyle and Prust led this team all year.

Now they're taking a back burner to EC and Prospal.

The Wolski-MZA-Stepan line that everyone (especially our coach) seems to love really has just been Stepan. Kid is good and shows it night after night.

Avery gets 30 seconds of ice time in certain periods when this team needs to make things happen. Prust gets 11 minutes last night? Less than Fedotenko?

I understand the counter argument people will make. But these are the players who have gotten us to this point. They are the identity of this team.

The head coach is the one who is making those decisions and they have been head scratching to say the least.

Gilroy's ice time isn't questionable. The fact that he's been in the lineup is what's questionable. He has cost us how many games? He killed us again last night.

I don't think Dubi and Cally have been as bad as others seem to. They're doing what they normally do. When have either of those two every really been finishers/goal scorers?