View Single Post
Old
03-05-2011, 07:41 AM
KiedisA

vCash: 500
Oh man.. this was a tough one and it's actually a good thing that the next game is coming up only 20h after this. The 2-3 was a very lucky goal for them but even after that we had the chances to bury the game.

I don't think Kari was to blame for the goals but he gave up many bad rebounds which got Anaheim deep in our area and made it difficult for our slower D-men to turn the game into a counter. It's weird ´cause I don't think that Rafcroft has played since he had the nightmare game some time ago(right??).

Oh and Perry is still a cnut.. He actually tried to stomp Robidas when Robi was falled onto the puck(either 1st or 3rd period)

Goligoski is getting better each game but I think we are going to find him another partner after Grossman gets back, because as good as Alex is with Robi going forward, their overall game isn't what is needed from a top defensive pair. Grossman plays so well with Robi and they obviously have chemistry together but then the question is, who is going to play with Goligoski? Are we forced to drop Skrastins or do we brake the Daley-Woywitka combo which is playing an OK game each night? Skrastins plays so much PK so who is going to take those minutes if he is going to be the "7th guy"?

KiedisA is offline   Reply With Quote