View Single Post
Old
03-05-2011, 03:28 PM
chosen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
How many one goal games have we lost this year? And how many times has Gilroy been responsible for the puck ending up in the back of our net?

To say he has nothing to do with it is odd to say the least.

Also, this is a thread about Tortorella. I believe he's the one who makes the decisions as far as who plays. How many times has he kept trotting Gilroy out there while Eminger sat on the bench?

Oh and the PP sucks...I thought Johnny was supposed to be the PP savior when he came here, no?
Gilroy is +4 this season. If what you said was correct he would be a severe minus and near the worst in that category in this team.

This does not mean that I think Gilroy is great, but he has less than zero to do with the position this team finds itself in.

It's fine to say you think someone hasn't played all that well, but when you make a statement like, "How many one goal games have we lost this year? And how many times has Gilroy been responsible for the puck ending up in the back of our net?", you'd better have evidence to back it up other than you don't like the guy.