Old
03-05-2011, 05:32 PM
jflory81
Irken Elite

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to jflory81
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldthing89 View Post
I didn't saw the game until it was 2-0 , can't really comment on that one, 3rd goal was on a Vanek turnover at the blue line and on Lindy putting 2 forwards and didn't put Connolly or Poms on the back , at least one of them used to play the point so probably Timmonen won't ended all alone. Almost every goals are a direct error from one or 2 players but Timmah's one are point out more often.

As i said he deserved to be boo the 1st part of the year but i don't think he played bad lately without any favoritism, offensive numbers are not great but at least he is doing good on others things.
Vanek's mistake was pointed out more than Connolly's in the GDT, actually. But Vanek made the play on the eventual game winning goal, and had a nice assist to Stafford to open Buffalo's scoring, so he actually made up for it.

Unlike Connolly, whose mistakes constantly end up in the Buffalo net, and is creating absolutely nothing on a regular basis at even strength. His +/- is worst on the team for a reason, and it's not because the statistician hates him.

jflory81 is online now   Reply With Quote