View Single Post
Old
03-05-2011, 05:42 PM
wyldthing89

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jflory81 View Post
Vanek's mistake was pointed out more than Connolly's in the GDT, actually. But Vanek made the play on the eventual game winning goal, and had a nice assist to Stafford to open Buffalo's scoring, so he actually made up for it.

Unlike Connolly, whose mistakes constantly end up in the Buffalo net, and is creating absolutely nothing on a regular basis at even strength. His +/- is worst on the team for a reason, and it's not because the statistician hates him.
Sorry i didn't read all the GDT comments, just the last pages to see if i was alone loosing the last minute with woman basketball. I didn't want to blame Vanek on the goal, just to prove my point that every goals have at least 1 guilty player to put blame on him. Vanek offensive have nothing to compare with Timmy, we won't argue on that we are on the same side but with Connolly could ended up with 2 assists easily when he put Ennis and Stafford on breakaway and an half one for Stafford and the +- of Vanek is far from good either.

Anyway, we won and i hope to see another one tomorrow to finally being on the real top 8, not the virtual one

wyldthing89 is offline   Reply With Quote