View Single Post
Old
03-06-2011, 10:40 AM
TMI
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
Ah shucks... I missed out on yet another ill-informed fan from (I assume) a REAL hockey market informing us on how Weber wants to leave Nashville...

I'm going to go ahead and say that, since this thread is about THIS year's play offs, Weber will be included in any assessment of pieces we'll be using in our play off push THIS year. I think Nashville still has the pieces. The only problem is basically every other team not in Colorado or Edmonton has the pieces to potentially make the play offs. We aren't as big of a long shot as, say, St Louis, but there are so many teams crammed together right now it's not even funny. It doesn't look like that logjam will be breaking up any time soon.

My prediction - Nashville will make the play offs, lose in the first round to a team like Vancouver or Detroit, our fans will either say it's another expected underdog loss or we need to blow up the team, and fans from every city in Canada and the northern States will troll our boards claiming Weber called each of them personally, while drunk, bemoaning his southern captors. We yokels only still have the guy because we keep him locked up in a gladiator cell underneath the arena.

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote