Thread: Proposal: Oilers-Penguins
View Single Post
Old
03-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Mr Jiggyfly

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ementy View Post
yeahh lets trade a guy who could be better than malkin,just as good or just under, is younger and we still have to add a **** ton? no freaking dice, pens fans are delusional.
What player on the Oilers will ever be in Malkin's class let alone better than him?

This is the kind of **** that always cracks me up on these boards.... players like Malkin rarely come around, but since your team drafted a player #1, he has to be as good as Malkin, right?

Reality is knocking at the door... better go answer...

Quote:
Mps + 2011 1st is WAY more than enough, franchise player + future superstar for a dropping down over paid franchise player in Malkin.
Franchise player? Future superstar?

I answered the door for you... reality just said those are two risky assets who haven't proven a damn thing and I am 100% certain won't be as good as Malkin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmoriarty View Post

Pittsburgh can keep Malkin.
What a bummer that will be... being forced to keep a generational talent when the Pens can just trade him for risky assets that will never pan out to be anywhere near his level.

So tempting...

But then again the Pens need to trade Malkin because they will never have wingers for him and Crosby... oh wait...

Mr Jiggyfly is offline   Reply With Quote