Thread: STU Tommies
View Single Post
Old
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM
STUTOMMIES

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecutter View Post
Actually I am advocating for a full time coach for both programs and for a full time assistant for the mens. Why, you ask, do I complain about money? All I have ever said was countering lies from people who don't have facts. I said.....STU has luck recruiting females from Europe and out west because of the academic scholarships we have to award. Someone said that was a lie. Perhaps Gleanerguy can prove me wrong.
You are advocating at this point in time but if it ever happened (it won't) you would start to complain about how much it cost. Then go on some spiel about how Coach Murphy brings in European players and western kids while ignoring that ST-FX is loaded with kids from Ontario and out west. You would ignore UNB's huge spending habits and point out that STU is going to INVEST in a hockey arena, complain about it, then pretend like you are concerned. You would have us believe that you are a great STU supporter and then say something like "counter or drive through". It is a free country and a free board but most of us are not buying what you are trying to sell chicky poo.