View Single Post
Old
03-07-2011, 01:26 AM
The Butcher
Gutless

vCash: 500
Where do you like to sit?

What's up everyone, Kings fan of nearly 25 years here. A friend of mine introduced me to these boards recently so here I am. You might have seen me around other boards but this is my first post here.

I've been to many games at Staples Center and have sat almost everywhere in the arena (generally speaking). My problem is that I have yet to find my favorite place to sit. Obviously, the most expensive tickets are usually the best but I've found that sitting down low, unless you are right up against the glass, can be annoying for someone who really watches the game closely. I can bring my girlfriend to a game and she'll be stoked to sit anywhere down low just because you get to experience power, speed, and big hits when the action is near you. The problem is I'm tired of sitting below the glass line, or directly parallel to the glass, tired of standing up to see things, ect.

I guess my question is this: Where are your favorite seats in Staples Center? We all know center ice is usually the best option but does anyone have the specs on which rows are clear of the glass? Which rows are directly on the glass (I know in some places the ticket doesn't say "row 1")?

Any input would help. Thanks!

Go Kings Go!

The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote