Thread: Proposal: Winning Now
View Single Post
Old
03-07-2011, 04:20 AM
KillerKampfer*

vCash: 500
Keep both. 2012-2013 is just one year we have a big cap hit. Kelly and Boychuk come off replacing them internally saves whatever Tuukka's raise will be.

If you trade anyone this offseason it is Thomas, but I don't think a team puts a package on the table worthy of trading possibly the best player in the game for. Noone in the East is going ot give us thier best roster players. If a fair offer was made you listen though because that includes a top liner or top pairing D man. I listen if an offer like that comes in for Rask but it has to work cap wise and be for Rask alone not him and Seguin or something.

We can handle one year of paying the goalies 8-9 mil. Also I think if Thomas is playing well when his deal expires there will be a big payday elsewhere he will have to take and it will be a bad 35+ contract we can't be offering.

Hell have 3 chances to win a cup in the playoffs, if he doesn't do it we are not going to resign him. Do you get that? Can you now tell me why we should ditch Rask and not have him waiting in the wings?

KillerKampfer* is offline   Reply With Quote