Thread: Oilers Future
View Single Post
Old
10-12-2003, 06:58 AM
Oilhitch

vCash: 500
Oilers Future

After watching last nights game against Vancouver I think it is quite apparent that the Oilers need to move/or sign Comrie sooner than later. I can't remember the last time I seen the Oilers play so badly. Not only did they play bad the Nuck's dominated the game right from the start. Lowe is bragging that we are bigger and faster. I sure as **** didn't see is last night. So come on Lowe go make us proud!!! As much as I like their forward line-up we can spare some forward talent to get a decent d-man but more importantly a big centre. Smyth does not belong in the middle / nor does York. YA YA I know it will screw all the lines up but after the performance last night maybe thats what they need. Even their first game I didnt think they looked that good until the end of the game. I know it's the beginning of the season but this is the time where they can be putting up some numbres. They have such a strong division and with playing both the Nuck's and the Avs 6 times each this year we need a good start.

So how's this for a trade proposal:

To Tampa Bay:
Mike Comrie
Jani Rita
Jsson Smith

To Edmonton:
Alexander Svitov
Pavel Kubina
Alexander Polushin