Old
10-12-2003, 07:02 AM
Narnia
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Narnia
Quote:
Originally Posted by chit94
After watching last nights game against Vancouver I think it is quite apparent that the Oilers need to move/or sign Comrie sooner than later. I can't remember the last time I seen the Oilers play so badly. Not only did they play bad the Nuck's dominated the game right from the start. Lowe is bragging that we are bigger and faster. I sure as **** didn't see is last night. So come on Lowe go make us proud!!! As much as I like their forward line-up we can spare some forward talent to get a decent d-man but more importantly a big centre. Smyth does not belong in the middle / nor does York. YA YA I know it will screw all the lines up but after the performance last night maybe thats what they need. Even their first game I didnt think they looked that good until the end of the game. I know it's the beginning of the season but this is the time where they can be putting up some numbres. They have such a strong division and with playing both the Nuck's and the Avs 6 times each this year we need a good start.

So how's this for a trade proposal:

To Tampa Bay:
Mike Comrie
Jani Rita
Jsson Smith

To Edmonton:
Alexander Svitov
Pavel Kubina
Alexander Polushin
Isn't part of the Oilers problem lack of vetrans. Here you're trading Jason Smith, one of the team's vetrans. I'm really getting fed up with all this crap. Comrie is worth more than that. The underrating of the Oilers players continues. Every player on the Oilers is crap and the other teams players are better. Sheesh.