View Single Post
Old
03-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
Are you saying that Chicago is the same team as last year? Clearly they are not, clearly they have struggled, not sure exactly what your point is...

You think the polar opposites comes from coaching, or, management? Think about that one for a while, I know it might be painful, but with the right amount of thinking, I am confident you will attempt to get the right answer, then just go back to the easy "I hate management" repertoire that you have.
Who is hiring the coaches?

Again for the 100000000000000th time. Dean Lombardi knew exactly what he was getting when he hired Terry Murray and changed the on ice philosophy of the team following the Crawford era.

The Kings are clearly designed and coached to win games 2-1, if you don't think Lombardi endorses the defensive dead puck style just as much as Murray I have some ocean front property in Arkansas for you.

As for Chicago, ocne they made the permanent switch from Turco to Crawford they have been one of if not the best team in the Western Conf. And any team that features the star power they have is going to be a contender in the playoffs.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote