View Single Post
Old
03-07-2011, 02:32 PM
JerseyRangers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Guys out less than 10 games are a joke to bring up. Callahan mattered. Prospal, to me is unimportant, but fine if you want to include. Fedotenko? Please. Christensen? Come on. Boogaard? You must be kidding. Same for Biron.

Gaborik is the interesting one with room for dispute. One of you says it is a major loss. Another says he has been hurt all year. In any case, you cannot complain about Gaborik being hurt. That is his MO. He is always hurt. He is an albatross.

Complaining about the loss of Frolov could be the funniest comment of the thread. Everyone universally hates him but we should moan at our cursed luck when he goes down?
How is Prospal unimportant. You gonna tell me a healthy Prospal doesn't help the team this season???? Also, you blow off Fedotenko as if he is some scrub. He's been an important part of this team when on the ice. He plays in all situations and has scored some big goals.

As to Gaborik of course one can complain about him being hurt. Thats a lame excuse to say that you expected him to be injured most of the season and therefore no one should expect any production from him. Him missing all those games certainly had a negative impact on the team.

Finally, I will say I agree with you on Frolov. Losing him probably didn't affect the team this season. However, the other injuries certainly did hurt the team!