Old
03-08-2011, 01:02 AM
ginblossoms

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to ginblossoms
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyPrince View Post
The negative first..

-Kari looks shaky. His rebounds are getting bad, his angles are off, and his glove side high is getting worse than ever. His tracking seems a bit off as well. He needs a night off or two. Raycroft DEFINITELY needs to start vs Philly down the line, our only EC opponent for the season. But I also hope they start him this week, maybe versus Minnesota or Calgary.

-Robidas needs Grossman back so they can reduce his minutes. He's blowing tires left and right out there, and we're really lucky because I counted 3 times tonight he lost his balanced and as such lost a puck retrival battle he should have easily won to the Kings' forecheck.

-Ott needs to realize he's our Manny Malhotra now, and he can't afford getting kicked out from games. He's our faceoff guy, he needs to realize his importance.

-Would like to see Skrats as the #4 D, not Woyboy.

Positives:

-Burish continues to impress. I don't think anyone ever expected him to have as much skill as he's displayed with us this year. He may break 10G this season which is great for a role player.

-Vincour played another great game. He'll break out soon, we need to give him time. Hopefully the coaching staff doesn't give up on him.

-Fistric did a good job in the limited ice team he received. He's been having trouble clearing the zone lately, hopefully he can improve on that.

-Benn.. nough said.

-Ribs looks determined and motivated. Hoping he can still get his 20 of the year like he wants.

-Langs had a good a game. This coming from someone who is not a fan of him at all.
Positive: Yours truly decided not to show up at Staples Center tonight. This after witnessing Game #1 at Staples earlier this season, and two of the recent epic 3rd period fails. (Should they meet in the playoffs, I assure you, I'll resort to the sports bar.)

ginblossoms is online now   Reply With Quote