Old
03-08-2011, 08:29 AM
LoneWolf54
Relocated.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
To Bruin fans

Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. Note that a person disagreeing with your opinion is NOT trolling; keep it civil, even if you're sure the other person is wrong. When visiting the team forums please note that they are fan forums for that team and are here mainly for the enjoyment of that team's fans. Do not visit team forums to cheer against or demean their team, or cheer for their opponent. In other words, if you want to cheer for the Habs and criticize the Bruins, do it on the Habs board. And if someone is doing the opposite on the Bruins board, don't start flaming them to defend the honor of your team. Either ignore it respectfully disagree and move on. Wishing illness or injury on someone will almost always be regarded as trolling or offensive. We do not permit team forums to be used to demean/insult the fans of other teams. That is considered trolling. Bringing posts from one team forum to another for this purpose is also considered trolling.

And to Hab fans, the same goes for you if you visit the Bruins forum, we ain't gonna tolerate much today!!

If that is aimed at me, then my apologies. I was under the impression that I was on decent terms with everyone on your board, as last game I had some pretty good conversations over here, mostly on relevant hockey topics, and said nothing to warrant and infractions or anything. So I came back today. Nothing I posted was intended on stirring up any kind of argument, but rather a sincere conversation between the two ends of a great rivalary. That is all. But I will keep your post in mind. My apologies again If you felt I was out of line. No harm in intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saints96 View Post
For sure not 100% of the fanbase care more about fighting than actually playing hockey Lea, i know you dont, you understand the game and i dont wanna generalize. But some of my best buddies are Bruins fans and when i went to TD Garden most of what you hear from Bruin's fans is, ''hit him, kill him'' and more along those lines. More concerned on inflicting pain than scoring goals. thats the impression i got.
Ahhh....so he remembers me.

Miss chatting with you, Sant! Hope all is well.