View Single Post
Old
10-12-2003, 08:14 AM
Potter

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Potter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Melnyk
I brought up Messier's name quickly because Sather quickly upped Messier's ice time as a solution to the mess of a team...Not that he didn't earn it by merit relative to the other horses arses..But It's not the answer by any stretch of the imagination...Although, like you, I don't know if there is one....But the best shot is to bring in some youthful energy and enthusiasm and play it....And keep Messier as a 10-12 min 4th line C...JMO...

OH, and putting Barnaby back with Mr. talk the talk but can't walk the walk Holik might help also...Man, I can't beleive how wrong on that guy I was...
larry we were all shocked by that one. guys i can only listen on the comp down here so i have no idea whats wrong.

but ill tell you this, as you noticed i was very quiet this off season cause i've gotten excited every off season with all the signings, articles, quotes with coaches preaching "systems" and "hustle" and "defense" and all the other terms they have basically turned into buzz words in hockey. nothing matters but the W and until i start seeing that i wont get excited at all.