E = CH²

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
I wish we had another league to follow.

I hope every franchise south of PA fails. I seriously want this league to fall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsmith View Post
Claude Julien might as well have done this himself. Even AFTER this hit, down 4-0, he was double-shifting his fourth line and sending Lucic and Horton after Pouliot and Subban. When what happened to MaxPac doesn't phase you (I notice Chara shows zero remorse and accepts zero responsibility) you've lost your moral compass. Sadly, the league has decided they prefer thuggery to hockey.

Pax lies in a hospital bed. The Bruins sleep like babies. The NHL seems to think Matt Cooke is the best player in Pittsburgh, certainly he's the kind of player they are encouraging these days.

To make things even worse, this is the third straight game Chara has gone after him. Accident my butt.
You'd hope the NHL would take such a brutal late "hit" (more like a shove at the exact wrong time and using a player's momentum against him to ram him into a post) to set an example and say enough is enough but we're all kidding ourselves if we think that's what will happen.

Chara wanted to hurt Pacioretty. Sure he didn't want it to be that bad (hope not anyway), but the thug culture of the bruins and the encouragements of the coach and fans lead to this. When they see a player in a vulnerable position all they think about is to hurt. Sure after something terrible happens they feel bad for a minute but I bet he slept like a baby and probably even convinced himself he did nothing wrong. It's up to the league to make him realize he actually, in fact, did do something wrong. The fact he's showing zero remorse and blaming it all on positionning, and Pacioretty should weight in the balance but again.. league is a joke.

You'd hope that the caveman mentality of the bruins would stop for even a period after such a disgusting hit but no, bruins up to their ape antics in the 3rd again. The bruins and a majority of their fans disgust me profoundly. They have no respect for us and I don't have any respect for them anymore.