View Single Post
Old
03-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Bacchus1

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh we will View Post
you really cant be serious? you think chara went out of his way to track down pacs the way those 2 did. If pacs got back up, we wouldnt be having this discussion. i am a bruins fan and that hit was reprehensible but a suspension that high is a bit much. i dont think the intent was there.

Take off the jersey for a moment and look at it with some perspective. If that incident in january never happened, we wouldnt think of it as more than an unfortunate hit. again, i think chara deserves a suspension but not a mcsorley/bertuzzi one
The fact that Chara went after Patches in 3 separate games, culminating in a serious injury, could be seen as premeditated, and an attempt to get even.

I don't think Chara is a peace monger. I also doubt that the NHL gives more than 2-3 games. I'd like to see him get 5-7, because I think he did intend to injure, but such stuff is hard to prove.

Don't know what is up that dude's butt though. Patches taps him 3 games ago, and he headhunts. He does mire than taps people every game.

Hope patches gets better. So many good and great players leave this game early because of thuggery.