View Single Post
Old
03-09-2011, 10:31 AM
LombardiTool

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by no name View Post
At what point is it ok to respect Drew's talent but realise that he's a classless jerk and an embarrasment to the Kings and hockey? Every damn game I have to see him throw a tantrum, curse at the camera, take a cheap shot when he gets a vendetta in his head, talk trash, showboat, and now dive. He checks mentally checks out of games. The kid has a couple screws loose. He begged for that dive call for his showing up the ref. The guy had to be detained and was litteraly chasing the ref who was running away. I knew he was going to get kicked out or do something worse.

I'm going to get raked over the coals for this thread but if was just an average talent everyone would hate this guy. The fans, the media, and I'm sure his teammates would not appreciate his act. This is not a knee jerk reaction. Everyone knows that I have been saying this since the playoffs last year.

I am embarrassed as a Kings fan. I am certain there will be some heat Drew is about to take. The guy is still one of my favorite Kings but I can't respect him as a person.

When my son picks his nose in public, I am embarrassed.
When my grandson pee's on the neighbors grass, I am embarrassed.
When my wife nags me about my weight as I ordered a meal in a restraunt, I am embarrassed.

A 20 year old acting like a 20 year old doesn't embarass me. He's a kid and needs time to mature. Lots of guys are like this at that age.

LombardiTool is offline   Reply With Quote