Thread: Wgr550
View Single Post
Old
03-09-2011, 10:57 AM
Jagemon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geico4yoMoney View Post
There problem is that they have a bad show format. They take way too many **** calls, and just spend too much time rehashing the same BS over and over again.

90% of the people they put on the air say the same thing over and over again or scream for Vanek to be traded because he "skated slow last night." Or, they offer up stupid trade ideas that will never ever happen and don't even make sense for the Sabres let alone the other team.
I was about to post the same thing before I read your post.

I would be bashing the callers myself if I had a job like that (to listen moronic people to tell their opinions).
Callers are usually following the same pattern: "Connolly/Vanek/flavor of the day uhm was bad and we should trade him to Richards and maybe package Niedermayer to sweeten the pot."
Basically listening to callers like that would pretty much shorten my life up to a point when I'd kill myself. The people that are calling usually have no idea what they are even talking about.

Oh and they are usually drunk or atleast sound like it. Maybe work in glue factory...

Jagemon is offline   Reply With Quote