View Single Post
Old
10-12-2003, 10:01 AM
Larry Fisher
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Comrie can pull up his bottom lip anytime now. Seriously you are making millions of dollars to play hockey in YOUR city, the City of Champions.

Comrie although good about his situation in the media... behind closed doors I would bet money that he is wining more than the Big E.

Lowe and MacT both seemed rather frustrated and on edge when confronted with the situation during the CBC double header last night. Time will tell but i think the sooner we deal with this the better but if trading MC is the way we have to go then so be it but lets get quality rather than quantity in return.

Mike just in case your on here reading what i have to say "Edmonton is widely known as the best city to play hockey in and it is a given that we have the best crowd and atmosphere. Think about that man, seriously, you go somewhere else and the pressure might not be as high but the cheers won't be as loud. You got it good here Mikey and i think you need the Oilers as bad as the Oilers need you."

Thats about all i have to say for now. Hopefully KLO has either the pen or the phone ready to rock. Something needs to be done and done pronto!!!