View Single Post
Old
03-09-2011, 05:27 PM
srj81

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers1992 View Post
I know other posters are better versed on this then me, and can add better insight, however i fail to see how this program is a negative. I wanted a GNML Wolves team of 95's to travel Ontario and play in tournaments like the OHL Cup, Marlboros and such and take breaks from their GNML team. They would leave there teams for weekends and such and enter the high profile tournaments like Silver sticks.

It would help the players develop playing against higher competition, and also give the OHL scouts a better look at them against stronger competition.

I dont care where the team comes from, what its called, as long as it aides in the development of players, im all for it.

Thunder Bay has it down, no reason why other areas cannot as well.
I agree they should have a minor midget all star team for the NOHA, no doubt. Seems this is how they are going, and if it stays that way I just think they have to get that team into the GNML. They were playing AA league this year, it would give them the best competition they are going to get up here, and they definately need more than 1 icetime a week

srj81 is offline   Reply With Quote