03-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Shado75

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanuck619 View Post
Phillips- Karlsson
Cowen- Gonchar.
Lee- Rundblad

With the addition of Cowen to the lineup Phillips will have alot less pressure to be perfect and play alot better. Furthermore, with Cowen playing with Gonchar i predict a 20-30 point season for Cowen. I could also see Rundblad replacing Karlsson on the top line but with Philips playing better Karlsson will as well, defensively.
Unbelieveable.......
I just amazes me how absolutely obsessed and blinded most of you guys are here with your "almighty" junior players. Especially the up and coming D-men in the organization. Just because these guys are the sacred #1 picks and you guys are automatically penciling them in as starters because the all-wise Murrays need to keep feeding the media more hype on these guys. This is exactly why Detroit keeps winning and Ottawa does not. They season their players at the professional/AHL level and determine if they are cut out for the big time instead of rushing them straight from juniors in to the NHL just to satisfy the media and impatient fans. Get a grip already. Both of these guys belong in the AHL for at least a year and pay their dues before you anoint them saviors.

Shado75 is offline   Reply With Quote