View Single Post
Old
03-10-2011, 12:28 AM
trilobyte

vCash: 500
I don't really think the playoffs are in the cards this year, never did think it would happen this year. I would prefer they make the playoffs, but I don't think there is any magic in the air for it this year. And magic is what it will take. Or hard work every game, and magic.

Still always cheer the team and watch, but my biggest wish is for the consistency in effort to even out. I think that will come with experience for the young guys, but how do you explain the Staal/GIRARDI problems tonight. Personally, I think Staal could only do so much tonight in trying to make up for G's gaffes.
Some people say the team is exhausted, but how the hell would anybody know if that is true except the players themselves?
Last game was Sunday. Exhausted? Call it a day if this team is exhausted. This exhaustion thing is BS.

I expected energy tonight, did not see any energy tonight except for one player named Dubinsky. It has nothing to do with their legs. Even Callahan looked very out of sync to me. No flow, no cohesion.
Really, just a game it would have been better to have not even played.

trilobyte is offline   Reply With Quote