View Single Post
Old
03-12-2011, 02:24 AM
MN_Gopher

vCash: 500
Incoming.

Seth Ambroz. Some think he should go to the WHL. If that is the case he should have left last year. Playing another year in the USHL, to me, says he wants to add to his game. Leadership mainly. Something that under age freshmen have a hard time dealing with. Wil llike his size. We saw this year hos Bjugstad and Hoeffel could really work a cycle. Think of what Bjugstad, Buddish and Ambroz could do.

Ben Marshall. Solid puck mover. Looks to take over the 4-6 d man role. Fits the gopher style nicely.

Kyle Rau. While a bit smaller than his brother. Rau may be the better of the two. Chad put up 30 points a fresh. Kyle is more of a wild card. I look forward to his play. A scorer with a little attitude. No where near Cepis but he has some Napolean syndrome in him.

Adam Wilcox. As long as Patterson does not regress Wilcox will have an easy job next year. One problem is he must be groomed some what as he will take over the starting role n two years.

Travis Boyd. Playing in Ann Arbor i do not know alot about his game. Numbers wise i like that he takes few penalties. 0 PIM in 16 games vs NCAA opponents.

Who knows who else will fill out the roster.

MN_Gopher is offline   Reply With Quote