T-Ross!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradrich99 View Post
Looks like Dags know how to deal with press:

-----------------------------------

D'Agostini haunts old team; Blues prepare for Red Wings

BY DAN O'NEILL STLtoday.com | Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 11:59 am

Matt D'Agostini was happy to fly under the radar this week. Most of the attention paid to the meeting between the Blues and the Canadiens focused on goaltenders Jaroslav Halak and Carey Price.

"That's what everybody was talking about, the Halak-Price showdown," D'Agostini said.

At the same time, D'Agsotini was traded to the Blues by Montreal last season, after he scored just two goals and four points. On Thursday, D'Agostini helped the Blues beat the Canadiens with his 14th goal and an assist.

He also passed an on opportunity to take a shot at Montreal when a visiting reporter asked is he was getting better opportunities with the Blues.

"I'm not going to say that," D'Agostini said. "I was given opportunities in Montreal. I'm just finding a groove in St. Louis, trying to get better day by day as a player."

D'Agostini als expressed relief that Max Pacioretty had been released from the hospital. He roomed with Pacioretty while with Montreal.

"Obviously, you hate to see that, especially to someone you know," D'Agostini said. "By the sound of it on TV, it sounded like a pretty big smack. I feel for him. It makes you realize how this game is and what can happen."

---------------------------------------------------------

Note to other players. That is how to handle it. No incendiary comments necessary.
Class act by D'Agostini.

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote