Old
03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
ZekeA
The Pride is Back...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xspyrit View Post
Zeke

Of course, I can't and don't have time to watch Bingo games this year but I'm wondering about the "playing 2 or 2 1/2 lines" comment

Do you guys really miss Lessard? lol

I can understand about Greening, Condra and Butler but this team had depht from the beginning. There has been injuries all season long so I don't see a big difference with earlier line-ups and now.

They had their best stretch of the season (8 wins straight IIRC) not long ago when even more players were in Ottawa (Wick and O'Brien +?)

33 Brust, Barry
29 Brodeur, Mike

61 Benoit, Andre
55 Hale, David
7 Kinrade, Geoff
2 Gryba, Eric
6 Schira, Craig
17 Wiercioch, Patrick

84 Locke, Corey
28 Keller, Ryan
26 Daugavins, Kaspars
19 O'Brien, Jim
14 Wick, Roman
25 Dziurzynski, David
23 Cowick, Corey
27 Hoffman, Mike
21 Grant, Derek
10 Tifu, Yannick
16 Bass, Cody
20 Bailey, Jason

This is a young team full of rookies but outside of Bailey and Tifu, I don't see what's wrong on paper. And even then, I'm sure they do a decent job on the 4th line.

You win as a team or you lose as a team
Xspyrit Hell yes I miss Lessard when the Binghamton team gets pushed around the ice all game long!!!!!

Also they miss D Smith a lot.

On the 2 line comment read KK quotes below on that. As he says it well.

We're in a dogfight," he said. "Keeping our morale up, really, is going to be a challenge because we're real shorthanded. For the most part, we've been able to play four lines all year and right now, that's not even an option. So we play three lines for the most period and, late in periods, we're dropping to two.

"We're half on an East Coast Hockey League team right now," said Kleinendorst. "My bottom six guys are all guys that have spent time in the ECHL for most of the year. It's a challenge. That's probably the best word to use. It's definitely a challenge.

"The guys are giving it their all, I can tell you that. We're working hard. We're not changing things, we're trying to do everything that got us to this point. But it's a little bit of a stretch ... we're just a little shorthanded right now, that's all. That's probably the best way to put it."

ZekeA is offline   Reply With Quote